Monday, June 22, 2015

My Ever, Evolving Passion Project

So,  of course, I am evolving my Musical Passion Project...instead of posting individual songs every week (because, let's face it, I am unable to commit to posting one song per week), I am creating a playlist of songs for each country visited on this RTW trip that:

  1. Remind me of that country;
  2. I listened to (possibly, somewhat, obsessively) in that country; AND/OR
  3. I heard, at some point, play in that country.
  4. (Also, sometimes, I will include artists that are originally FROM that country.)
I will probably comment on most of the songs on each playlist, to explain why I have selected that song - these comments will be both meaningful and, I'm sure, irrelevant, depending on the song. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment