Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lima Pictures! (Finally!)


Having this blog has been a learning experience, that's for sure! I've just spent all morning trying to figure out the best way to post pictures, in an album - since, apparently Blogger.com does not have an "album" option that ISN'T google related and/or size-bound.

After "test-driving" several options, I've decided that Facebook albums is really the easiest and best option for me - who know? (FRIENDS: If you have a better option, tell me - I am open to suggestions, as the Internet is a vast, complex place and I am but a mere human.)

So, if you regularly check FB, this might be redundant, but here are my pictures from our first stop: Lima, Peru! Included are pictures from our Lima Bike Tour, the Choco Museum, various dinners, and other sights around the city. 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1000013343347222.1073741827.100000156972247&type=1&l=3472d279b0
PS - If this doesn't work for you, let me know! I think it will, but maybe it won't if we're not FB friends? Technology is weird and confusing...










2 comments:

  1. Hi! I can view your photos without being FB friends with you. That said, I'm going to add you on fb now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Thanks for the feedback, Courtney! :)

      Delete